登陆注册
11119900000003

第3章 Net Surfing网际遨游

computer 电脑

A computer is still essential if you plan to do business online.

如果你想从事网上商务,一台计算机仍然是必需的。

You should have a computer with at least 128Mb of RAM.

你的计算机理想的配置是内存不低于128Mb。

modem 调制解调器

You will need a modem to connect your computer to a phone line,and therefore the Internet.

你需要一个调制解调器将计算机连接到电话线上,然后进入互联网。

Increasingly,computers come equipped with internal modems,although you can still buy external ones.

越来越多的计算机配置了内置调制解调器,但你仍然可以购买一个外置的。

The word“modem”comes from combining modulate and demodulate,which means the technical process of connection to the Internet.

调制解调器的英文词“modem”是由“调制”和“解调”两个英文词构成,表明互联网连接的技术过程。

browser 浏览器

A browser is the most essential piece of Internet software as it allows you to browse through Internet pages and download useful information.

浏览器是互联网最基本的软件,它可使你浏览互联网页并下载有用的信息。

Browsers include significant extras,such as e-mail and newsreader programs.

浏览器有一些重要的附属项目,如电子邮件和新闻阅读程序。

Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator are the most popular browsers available.

微软的Internet Explorer和Netscape Navigator是现在最常用的浏览器。

ISP 互联网服务提供商

An ISP acts as a“middle man”,providing you with the software needed for your modem to dial and connect to the Internet.

ISP的作用就像“中间人”,给你的调制解调器提供所需要的软件来拨号并连入互联网。

There are literally thousands of ISPs out there and choosing the right one can be a nightmare.

几乎有成千上万个ISP摆在那儿,要想选择一个合适的简直令人头痛。

An ISP has the power to boost or damage your business reputation as it is ultimately responsible for how your site is presented.

ISP能提升你的企业信誉,也能对它造成损害,因为归根结底由它展现你的网站的形象。

Before choosing an ISP,you will need to know how reliable they are.

在选择ISP前,你需要了解它是否可靠。

You will need to make sure the ISP you use has good access via the phone network.

你需要明确所用的ISP能通过电话网络很好地接入。

domain name 域名

If you want to be taken seriously, you will need to have your own domain name.

如果你想得到重视的话,则需要一个自己的域名。

If and when you change your ISP,you will not have to change your domain name if you own it.

如果你拥有自己的域名,再想更换ISP时可不改变域名。

domain suffix 域名后缀

A domain suffix is the part that follows your company name.

域名后缀是你公司名后面的部分。

The most popular domain suffix by far remains “.com”.

迄今为止使用最多的域名后缀仍是“.com”。

investment 投资

If you are starting an e business from scratch,you might need to seek investment.

如果你的电子商务刚刚起步,你可能会寻求投资。

Angel investors invest in new but well researched e business ideas.

天使投资人专为新的而且是经过充分调研的电子商务计划进行投资。

Advice on all aspect of e business investment can be found at 3i(www.3i.com).

所有电子商务投资方面的建议都可以在3i网站上找到(www.3i.com)。

research 调查

Before you set up online,you will need to conduct market research to help formulate your objectives.

在建立网站前,你需要做市场调查以帮助确定目标。

Online research will enable you to keep track of your competitors,potential customers and any other factors that could influence your e business.

网上调查可以使你掌握竞争对手、潜在顾客的情况以及其他可能会影响你的电子商务的因素。

A:Excuse me,I wonder if you could give me some advice.

劳驾,不知您能否给我一些建议。

B:Yes,of course.Which type of computer do you want to buy?

当然可以。您想买哪类计算机呢?

A:Well,I m not sure.I d like to buy a computer to use at home.

嗯,我还不确定。我想买一台在家里使用的计算机。

B:Right.What sort of things do you want to use it for?

好的,您想用它来做哪类事情呢?

A:Well,I d like to be able to use it for writing letters and doing the household accounts,and my children want to play games.I d like to try the Internet and e-mail,too.

嗯,我想用它来写信和做家庭记账用。我的孩子们想玩游戏,我想上上因特网,还有收发电子邮件。

B:OK.Do you need a machine that you can carry around with you?

好的,您想要一台可以随身携带的机器吗?

A:You mean a portable?

您指的是可携带的?

B:Yes,a laptop,for example.

对,比如便携式计算机。

A:I m not sure.Aren t they a bit expensive?

我不知道。便携式的有些贵吧?

B:Well,yes,they are a bit more expensive than desktops with the same specifications,but they re much more affordable than they used to be.

嗯,是的。相对于同等性能的台式计算机来说,它们是稍贵一点儿,但比以前便宜多了。

A:I see.Well,I still think I should look at your desktop computers first.

明白了。嗯,我还是觉得应该先看看你们的台式计算机。

Creating Company Web Site

创立公司网站

agency 代理

An agency is likely to have more experience of coding and designing site than you.

代理可能在编程及网站设计上比你更有经验。

Ask the agency for its client list and then approach the clients yourselves.

让代理商提供其客户清单,然后你自己接触这些客户。

Make sure the agency quotes a flat fee,with no extra charges.

要确定代理商的报价是统一的报价,没有额外收费。

Some agencies specialise in certain types of sites.

有些代理专门做一些特定类型的网站。

HTML code HTML编码

Although using HTML can be tedious,it s not difficult.

虽然使用HTML很单调乏味,但它的使用并不难。

To build a Web site using HTML,all you need to do is write all the plain text.

用HTML制作网站,只需你写出所有的纯文本。

Web design software 网站设计软件

Web design software enables you to build a Web site without having to learn HTML(the coding language of the Web).

网站设计软件可使你不用学会HTML(网站的编程语言)即可建立网站。

All the best Web design packages on the market are referred to as WYSIWYG—What You See Is What You Get.

市场上所有最好的网站设计软件包都被称作WYSIWYG,即“所见即所得”的首字母缩写。

design... 设计……

The ISP will often be able to provide expert help in designing and constructing the web pages themselves.

网络服务商常常可以提供专业帮助,例如帮你设计并且制作网页。

What software do I need for designing a Web site?

我设计一个网站需要什么样的软件呀?

Frontpage is the need for designing web page.

Frontpage是网页设计的必需工具。

It is difficult to design an interesting and beautiful web page.

设计出漂亮、吸引人的网页实在是太难了。

The most important decision I made in the design of my webpage was the color.

我在做网页的过程中最主要的是决定它的颜色。

make webpage 制作网页

I am trying to make a webpage on the Internet.

我正试着在互联网上做一个主页。

They are tools for making webpage.

它们是制作网页的工具。

Frontpage Express is to help make users web page easily.

Frontpage Express用来帮助用户轻松地创建网页。

There need some experience and skills on the web page making.

制作网页时也需要一些经验与技巧。

write... 写(网页)

You need to see how other people write their pages.

你需要看一下别人是如何写网页的。

You might be able to write your page yourself using HTML.

你可以用网络程序设计语言来写你的主页。

establish/set up/create... 创立……

Can you introduce something about creating a Web site?

你能给我介绍一下网站的创立吗?

Is the creating of the Web site different from the designing of the Web site?

网站的创立和网站的设计一样吗?

You can set up your own Web site with DDN if your company is a large scale one and you have enough fund.

如果企业规模大、资金充足的话,适合用DDN建立自己的网站。

We tend to establish an economical Web site.

我们想先建立一个比较经济的网站。

FrontPage version has been designed so you can create exactly the site you want.

FrontPage版的设计使你能创建你需要的网站。

Microsoft FrontPage is a Web site creation and management solution.

Microsoft FrontPage 是一个网站创建与管理的解决方案。

apply for a domain name 申请域名

I have a question to ask you.Why do we have to apply for a domain name when we establish a Web site?

有个问题想请教您,建立网站为什么要申请域名?

Can you tell me how to apply for a domain name?

你能告诉我如何申请域名吗?

Shall we apply for an internal domain name or an international one?

那我们应该申请国内域名还是国际域名?

submit... 提交……

Go to the submissions page.

进入提呈页。

List your name and e-mail address click on“Submit”.

给出你的姓名和电子邮件地址,然后点击提交按钮。

Submit your site for Yahoo!

将你的网站提交到Yahoo!

There are many sites that will submit your Web address for free.

有许多网站可以免费帮助提呈你的网址。

Submitting your site to each major search engine individually.

将你的网站分别提交给各个主要的搜索引擎。

put...on... 发布(网页)

How to put a Web page on the Internet?

如何在互联网上发布一个网页?

register 注册

What about your opinion on selecting and registering a Web site domain name?

关于选择并注册一个网站域名你有什么意见?

E Commerce sites should consider registering their trademark name.

电子商务网站应当考虑注册它们的商标名。

If you are on a tight budget,you can,of course,create a Web site on a free web site hosting service without registering a domain name.

如果你的预算紧张,你也可以不注册域名,而在一个免费网站主机服务处创建一个网站。

Search engines are less inclined to list a Web site,which lacks its own registered domain name.

搜索引擎不容易列出没有自己注册域名的网站。

homepage 个人主页

I have applied for a homepage.

我申请了个人主页。

How to guarantee that your homepage will have certain number of visitors?

那如何保证你的主页有一定的访问量呢?

It s a major approach to earning money on the Internet by advertising on the personal homepage to get sponsor charge.

通过在个人主页上做广告收赞助费,是网上赚钱的主要途径。

Why did you put a great number of company marks on your homepage?

你的主页上为什么放那么多公司的标志?

connection... 链接……

Establish the super connection on the Web page for others to click.

在网页上建立超级链接,供别人点击。

Clicking the relevant mark,I can get access to the connection to the company.

点击相应标志,我可以链接到该公司。

position 排位

Positions can change at breakneck speed as new sites are submitted and old ones updated.

排位变化的速度快得惊人,因为不断有新的网站提交,旧的网站更新。

protect... 保护(网页)

Protecting your servers from illegal access.

保护你的服务器不受非法访问。

Protecting web pages from illicit modification.

保护你的网页不受非法修改。

Protecting sensitive data—such as credit card or order details.

保护信用卡、订单等敏感资料。

Web servers can be protected by the use of “firewalls”.

可以采用“防火墙”保护网络服务器。

The best protection against illicit modification of web pages is continually to monitor them.

保证网页不被非法篡改的最佳保护便是经常监视你的网站。

I mean you must protect it from attack!

我的意思是,你必须保护它不受攻击。

add a guestbook 添加留言簿

One of the most effective ways of encouraging interactivity is to add a guestbook to your site.

鼓励交互活动的一种最有效的方法是在你的网站上添加留言簿。

selling 销售

The most obvious way for your Web site to make money is for you to sell products from it.

通过网站赚钱,最显而易见的方式是销售产品。

The three best selling product categories online are(in descending order)books,CDs and computer products.

网上前三位最好销的产品是(按从多到少的顺序)书籍、CD和电脑产品。

If you are selling services rather than products,you may need to think a bit harder about the sales process.

如果你出售的是服务而不是产品,可能需要更多地去考虑销售过程。

advertising 广告

You may want to consider selling advertising space on it.

你可以考虑出售广告空间。

The post popular form of Web advertising remains the banner ad.

最流行的网站广告形式仍然是横幅式广告。

How much do you spend on advertising each year?

你们每年花多少广告费?

What s your budget for advertising?

你们广告的预算是多少? sponsorship 赞助

Advertisers that have a lot of faith in your site may be interested in a sponsorship programme.

对你网站有信心的广告客户可能会对你的赞助计划感兴趣。

Sponsorships bring in a lot more money than other forms of Web advertising.

赞助比其他形式的网络广告能带来更多的钱。

You will need to consult a sponsorship directory to find out which companies have allocated sponsorship budgets.

你需要查询一下赞助名录来寻找那些已经做了赞助预算的公司。

advertising network 广告网

To get advertisers on to your site,the simplest option is to join an advertising network.

加入广告网是你吸引广告客户最简单的方法。

The only catch is that once you have signed up to the advertising network,you will have very little say over who can and who cannot advertise with you.

唯一的问题是一旦你加入广告网,你几乎没有决定你网站广告客户的权力。

DoubleClick is a popular advertising network.

DoubleClick网站是一个很受欢迎的广告网。

affiliate programme 联号程序

Affiliate programmes joined similar Web sites together to sell the same products to niche markets.

联号程序将相近的网站链接在一起,向专门的市场出售同类产品。

The benefits of signing up to an affiliate programme are clear.

使用联号程序的益处已经非常明显。

The rate of commission in affiliate programmes ranges between 5and 20 percent.

联号程序的佣金范围为5%~20%。

Affiliate programmes are unlikely to bring people to your site,although they can add value to the sites content.

尽管联号程序能使网站内容增值,但未必能将访问者带到你的网站。

affiliate directory 联号名录

Affiliate directories provide a mine of information for site owners wanting to sign up for affiliate programmes as well as for those looking to establish programmes of their own.

联号名录提供一个信息库,它适用于那些寻求建立自己的程序的网站拥有者,也适用于想要使用联号程序的网站拥有者。

Affiliate directories enable you to link to sites that already participate in programmes so you can see how they work in practice.

联号名录可以使你链接到已经加入到程序中的网站,使你能看到他们在实际中如何运行。

A:Hi,there!

嗨,大家好!

B:Hi,Tom.

嗨,汤姆。

A:You look happy today.

你今天看起来挺开心的呀。

B:Yeah,I m happy with my computer.I can do lots of things with it:e-mail,chat,or travel worldwide.That s amazing!

是啊,有电脑陪伴我很开心。我可以用它来做许多事情:发送电子邮件,聊天,或者周游世界。这简直太奇妙了!

A:Good on you!I have lots of fun with the Web,too.I take the e-mail off the computer in the morning,print it out,and deliver it.I get e-mail from other countries for our classroom pen pals.

你真行!我在网络中也得到了很多乐趣。我早上先从电脑上把邮件弄出来,打印好,然后再分送出去。我帮我们同班的笔友们接收从其他国家发来的电子邮件。

B:This is a lot more fun than just sitting at a desk,looking at a book.I first discovered the Internet on my home computer and I said,“Boy!There s a lot of great information out there.”And best of all it s fun,interesting,and very graphic.

这比干坐在书桌前对着书本有趣多了。当我在我家的电脑上第一次上互联网的时候,我对自己说,“好家伙!有这么多绝妙的信息在这儿呀。”最精妙的是,它好玩、有趣,并且很形象。

A:The Web is a great resource for finding any kind of information you can think of.When you research a topic,the secret of success is focus.By now,there are hundreds of thousands of Web sites online.

网络是一个绝佳的资源,能查找到你能想到的任何种类的资讯。在你搜索一个主题时,成功的秘诀是目标要精确。现如今,网络上有成千上万的网址呢。

B:That s right.In my opinion,the trick is how to focus on what you re looking for,and to pare down your thoughts.

不错。在我看来,窍门是如何把焦点集中在你所要寻找的主题上,理清思路,不要让其他的想法扰乱你。

Building Your E brand

创立电子品牌

brand 品牌

People preferred the original product because they had grown loyal to the brand.

人们喜欢原来的产品是因为他们已经忠实于这个品牌。

In the real world,brand power wins over product power every time.

在现实世界里,品牌威力每次都胜于产品威力。

The Internet is the perfect brand building tool.

互联网是创立品牌的完美工具。

personalise 人格化

Brands become personalised because information is tailored to and by the end user.

因为信息是按最终用户的口味制定,并且最终用户也参与“剪裁”,所以品牌变得人格化。

The best way to personalise your site is to enable visitors to contribute to the content itself.

将你网站人格化的最好方法是使访问者能够针对内容自己投稿。

Web rings 网站环

Web rings are linked communities of related sites.

网站环是相关网站相互链接的群体。

The largest organizer of Web rings is WebRing.

最大的网站环组织者是WebRing。

The great thing about Web rings compared to banner exchanges is that they allow you to target your audience with much greater precision.

较之横幅交换程序,网站环的可取之处在于,它可以使你更加精确地瞄准你的目标读者。

intranets 内部网

Intranets are mini Internets that only allow access to people within your organization.

内部网是一个小型的互联网,只允许你机构内部的人使用。

Intranets,like the Internet,enable users to set up Web sites as well as to send and receive e-mail messages.

内部网与互联网一样,允许用户设立网站以及发送和接收电子邮件。

Intranets enable a level of privacy that is simply impossible on the Internet.

内部网的保密性在互联网上完全不可能达到。

forum 讨论区

Welcome to the forums!

欢迎到讨论区来!

Keep the flame wars off the forum.

别在这个讨论区里引发舌战。

thread 议题

I was going to start the same thread. You beat me to it!

我刚要开始这个同样的话题,却让你抢先一步了!

Let s bring this thread back to the top!

我们把这个议题放到讨论区最上端吧!

This thread belongs in another section.

这个讨论议题属于另一个讨论区吧!

I m closing this thread.

我要结束这个议题了。

post 张贴

Why don t you post your question to a newsgroup?

你为什么不把问题张贴在新闻组呢?

Who posts to the group,and does it have a FAQ file?

谁向新闻组张贴问题呢?它有没有“常见问题解答”文件?

People post from all over the world.This week university professors from Japan,America and the UK were discussing the Japanese education system.

全世界的人都可以张贴问题。这个星期,日本、美国和英国的大学教授在讨论日本的教育体制问题。

cross posting 交叉张贴

What does cross posting mean?

交叉张贴是什么意思?

Cross posting means sending the same post to several different newsgroups at the same time.

交叉张贴意味着同时向不同的新闻组发送同样的信件。

So you have to be careful about not cross posting to the wrong groups.

所以说你得注意不要交叉张贴到错误的新闻组里。

BBS(Bulletin Board System) 电子公告系统

On some systems the local weather is available,online magazines and newsletters,and other factual information related to the specialty of the BBS.

在一些系统上,可以找到当地的天气情况、在线杂志、时事通讯,以及同BBS专业版块相关的其他事实信息。

Provide BBS users a means of sharing ideas,opinions,and information.

给BBS使用者提供一个交流思想、意见和信息的途径。

The BBS user benefits because he/she is not burning up online time reading and replying mail.

BBS用户受益是因为他/她不用急急忙忙地抓紧上网时间看信、回信。

newsgroups 新闻组

With that in mind,picture the newsgroup as a global collection of electronic discussion groups,each functioning as a sort of special interest bulletin board.

记住这一点,把新闻组想象成一个电子讨论组的全球集合,每一个讨论组都作为一种特别兴趣的公告版。

Newsgroup is a glass house;everyone else logging on can read the string of messages,usually called a“thread”.

新闻组就像一个玻璃房子,任何登录者都可以读到一系列的消息。这通常叫做“主题”。

The network structure of newsgroups isn t centralized at any particular computer or site;it s spread all over the place.

新闻组网络结构不是由某一台电脑或网站集中管理的,它分散到各个地方。

Instead,newsgroup articles are passed along to lots of separate news server computers operated by Internet service providers,schools,universities,and companies.

相反,新闻组的电子函件在许多新闻服务器中传递,这些新闻服务器电脑是由网络服务提供商、学校和公司操纵的。

Check existing newsgroups to make sure the one you envision doesn t already exist.

查看已有的新闻组,以保证你所设想的新闻组没有“已经存在”。

The basic process involves creating a newsgroup proposal message and posting it for comment and eventually putting it to an on line vote.

基本的过程包括发布提议创建新闻组的信息,贴在网上征求意见,最后进行网上投票。

news server 新闻服务器

Until you decide to un subscribe,you re now a member of that newsgroup,and you ll get an update on its news activity every time you connect to the news server.

除非你决定撤销订阅,否则你就是那个新闻组的会员。你每次联结那个新闻服务器都可以得到那里的新闻的最新内容。

The news servers offer fairly intuitive menus for responding to articles,and for posting ones of your own.

新闻服务器提供相当直观的菜单,你可以回复电子函件,也可以发出你自己的电子函件。

A:I ve logged in the BBS,but it s difficult to operate,and a bit like the DOS system.

我登录过BBS,但是太难操作!有点像DOS系统。

B:That s true of the traditional BBS,but it s completely different now.

传统的BBS是那样,可现在不同了。

A:Is it easy to operate the current BBS?

现在的BBS操作简单吗?

B:Yes.We can use the browser,and operate with the mouse click.

是的。我们可以使用浏览器,用鼠标点击操作。

A:But the web page is still tedious.

可网页还是很单调呀!

B:The current BBS is excellent in both pictures and words,called as a virtual community.

现在的BBS可以达到图文并茂的效果,被称做“虚拟社区”。

A:Can I input the web address into the address column if I want to get into the Web site?

进入这种网站也要从地址栏输入地址吗?

B:Right.You may try inputting http://club.139.net.cn.

对。你试着输入http://club.139.net.cn。

A:The header page is the same as that of the traditional BBS.

首页与传统的BBS相同。

B:The visitor can only read and the enter is effective to netizens who have registered.

“游客”只能阅读文章,“进入”只对已注册的网民有效。

A:I am registering.

我现在就注册。

The narrower definition is that electronic commerce is the whole process in which people,who master information technology and business regulations and rules,systematically use electronic tools and efficiently and low costly engage in all kinds of activities centering on the exchange of commodities and services in a highly technically and economically advanced society.So,how to use electronic tools?

电子商务的狭义定义是指那些掌握了信息技术和商业规则的人在高度技术化、经济化的发达社会里,系统地使用电子工具,并且高效地、低成本地参与各类商品和服务交易行为的整个过程。那么,如何使用这些电子工具呢?

Search Engine

搜索引擎

同类推荐
  • 玩遍欧美就这么Easy!用汉语拼音说畅行无阻的英语

    玩遍欧美就这么Easy!用汉语拼音说畅行无阻的英语

    本书分为11章,共72个话题。分别为:和英美人交流、在英美乘坐交通工具、在英美体验生活、在英美工作、在英美学习、在英美就餐、在英美购物、在英美就医、在英美住宿、在英美旅行、在英美恋爱。内容丰富,涉及日常生活中的方方面面,且对每一章的话题都进行了细分,方便学习者针对具体的场景自由学习。
  • 玩转生活英语

    玩转生活英语

    本书是一本涵盖日常生活的英语口语书籍。全书信息量丰富,趣味性强,适合不同英语阶段的学习者使用。本书在内容编排上为了帮助读者巩固和提高英语能力,专门设计了“跟我练”栏目,保证能活学活用。
  • 灵魂也有一席之地(英文爱藏双语系列)

    灵魂也有一席之地(英文爱藏双语系列)

    拥有信心,所有的事情才有可能成功。缺乏信心,即便是最微小的挑战,都会显得无法逾越,难以克服。本书收录的百则经典哲理美文,其内容涉及人生的方方面面,它们有的睿智凝练,让心灵为之震撼;有的灵气十足,宛如一线罅隙中奔涌而出的清泉,悄然渗入心田。
  • 流行文化篇(老外最想和你聊的101个英语话题)

    流行文化篇(老外最想和你聊的101个英语话题)

    不流行的话不说,不地道的英语不讲!遇到老外开口就“哑火”?不知道从什么话题开始交流?没有关系,本书帮你告别难堪!阅读本书,让你了解当下最流行的欧美文化主题,使你能够轻松开始与老外的交流。本书精选全世界最热议的101个流行文化主题,内容覆盖音乐文化、影视文化、商业文化、体育文化、民族文化等多方面。每个话题都包括背景介绍、常用句子、重点词汇以及一段情景对话。对话涵盖生活的方方面面,有校园生活、日常生活和社会热点问题等。语言通俗易懂,话题生动而不失深刻。
  • 一语多译英语

    一语多译英语

    本书内容丰富,分类明朗。内容涉及日常生活,求职工作,休闲娱乐,出门旅行,友好交际,情感表达等。表达灵活,语言地道。多种灵活的表达,易于吸引读者的学习兴趣,多种表达源于大量英文作品,避免汉语式的英语,是说一口流利、地道英语的最佳选择。形式活泼,易学易用。让读者的学习变得轻松愉快,易于接受。
热门推荐
  • 逆天成道

    逆天成道

    来自远古的巨宝,流落凡尘,落在了一个“废物”手中。他带着绝世无双的星辰神通,为萧郎开启了一段神奇的旅途。一步一步,萧郎逆天成道,搏杀上苍。神仙?好麽,我抢你。妖怪?好麽,当我灵兽。魔怪?丑了点,干掉你,炼化神通。萧郎本卑微,不喜名门正派,就喜抢劫神仙,抢着抢着,他居然无敌了。
  • 妖王抢妃:废材魂师要逆天

    妖王抢妃:废材魂师要逆天

    她是一名异能者,拥有杀伤力极强的雷电,却落到被人解剖做实验的地步!一场爆炸,她成为逐月皇朝的“天才”。十年没有长进,痴痴傻傻,分家小姐处处刁难,皇宫的凶杀谜案……竟然全都将凶手指向她!她,该如何在这个帝国立足?一次意外激发魂力,她不再是软柿子。金尊魂师?NO,NO,NO,她是九星元素师!浑身雷光,所向无敌,御兽斗智,不在话下!谁知半路杀出了一个妖孽美男硬要立她为妃,靠,赶紧跑啊!美男奸笑:跑不过我,就从了我吧。某腹黑女瞥眉:早告诉你了,本姑娘不是你的菜!某男妖孽一笑:我的小名就叫菜菜。某女一听,晕阙过去……【读者群:﹏葵花殿堂°548738502;微信公众号:kuiqi77】
  • 魔君重生:九世孽缘

    魔君重生:九世孽缘

    魔君重生,九生虐缘。你欠我的,都要还给我!
  • 桑媛记

    桑媛记

    她的本尊是善于家斗的高门富女,一夕之间因着家族的没落而沦不弃妇,当了弃妇不要紧,还残忍地被毒害身亡。穿越而来的灵魂前身是个农村养蚕妇女,身陷在孟家村的族斗里面,始终摆脱不了作为他们之间争斗棋子的命运,而她一心却只系桑蚕事。她的口号——种桑养蚕,种种更健康,养养更幸福咱祝福她的日子越过越和美,蒸蒸日上*********本文非系治愈种田暖文,而系争斗种田半暖半凉文喜欢的亲记得推荐收藏支持,万分言谢
  • 傲世剑灵

    傲世剑灵

    修灵者,以自身性情天赋激发“灵子”,集天地灵气为己用,收万物精华方可修。“灵子”凝种,“灵种”露根,“灵根”冒叶,“灵叶”长枝,“灵枝”开花,“灵花”结果,最后“灵果”熟落,化成最强的“灵器”。秦墨,尘剑山庄一个小小的学从,却在命运的趋势下走上了修灵者的道路。从此一身傲骨,化作这世间最不屈的蛟龙。“剑不在我手,而在我心!”“爱人与伙伴,我都要保护!若要动他们,就先毁灭我!千万不要留下我的一手一足,哪怕只剩一张嘴,我也会将你的骨肉狠狠嚼碎!”“纵然这天地喜怒无常,悲苦急涌,只要我还活着,便要碎这禁锢,破这苍穹!”阴谋笼罩,身世浮现,看他如何执剑傲世,绝立巅峰!
  • 道德情操论轻松读

    道德情操论轻松读

    《道德情操论》相比《国富论》给西方世界带来的影响更为深远,对促进人类福祉这一更大的社会目的起到了更为基本的作用。《道德情操论》早于《国富论》近二十年发表,前后经过五次修订,是亚当·斯密毕生最重视的作品。在《道德情操论》中,亚当·斯密对市场经济与道德的关系作了很好的回答。
  • 中国历代疑案解密

    中国历代疑案解密

    我国是一个有着5000年灿烂文化与悠久历史的文明古国,我们的祖先以其惊人的创造力为我们创造了璀璨的文化遗产。但在历史为我们留下了无数值得研究和典藏的财富的同时,也给我们留下了一个个不解的谜团,很多历史真相并不能根据现有的一些资料对其进行还原。未解之谜无处不在……
  • 氧气诗经

    氧气诗经

    白马非马,黑牛非牛,爱情不是情,诗经不是诗。
  • 守护你的梦

    守护你的梦

    我叫陶宇,今年21岁,是个默默无闻的小工,在我身边发生了很多意想不到的事.....
  • 风吹过的,夏天

    风吹过的,夏天

    林皓泽:”你再说一遍“叶小艇:”从今天起,不,是从现在起,我叶小艇跟你林皓泽再无半点关系“记得相识那年,她四岁,他十岁;十三年的朝夕相处,最终却是如此落幕;那年她离开,心里却再无他;心中那方城池满满的都是易浅两字!