登陆注册
11119800000003

第3章 初步接触

It should be as brief as possible when you make a selfintroduction.If you are a total stranger,it can help if you add some brief information about yourself.The person or people you are addressing will usually respond appropriately by saying “Hello/Hi”and then introductions and questions will invariably follow.Establishing business relations is the first step in a transaction in foreign trade.The development and expansion of a business depends on customers.No transactions can be concluded until contacts have been made between two or more companies.

在自我介绍时,尽量简短。如果你完全不为在场的人所了解,介绍时加上一些必要的个人情况比较好。对方通常也会做得体的应答并不无例外地也接着做一些介绍和提问。建立业务往来关系是外贸交易中的第一步。公司的发展与扩大取决于客户。只有与两个或更多的公司发生业务往来,才能谈成生意。

寒暄

...to see/meet you 见到你……

I m glad to have the pleasure to meet you here.

真高兴在这里见到您。

What a pleasant surprise to meet you here!

真没想到会在这里遇见您。

I m glad to have the opportunity to meet you.

我很高兴有机会同您见面。

Glad/Nice/Pleased to meet you.

很高兴见到您。

Hello,glad/nice/pleased/happy to see you again.

你好,很高兴再次见到您。

It s nice (a pleasure) to meet you.

[=I m pleased (happy/glad) to meet you.]

很高兴见到您。

I hope to see you often(in the future.)

[=I hope to see more of you(in the future.)]

希望(以后)经常见面。

I hope to see you again.

(=Let s get together soon.)

下次再见。

It s certainly a pleasure to meet you.

认识您真是我的荣幸。

I m delighted to meet you,Mr.Peter.

彼得先生,很高兴认识您。

It s a great honor to meet you.

认识您真是我莫大的荣幸。

Mr.Harrison,how nice to meet you again!

哈里森先生,真高兴再见到你。

How wonderful to meet you again!

又一次见到您真是太高兴了!

Great to see you again!

再次见到您感到很高兴!

It s a pleasure to see you again.

很高兴又一次见到您。

Good to see you again.

很高兴再见到您!

how... ……怎么样?

How s everything with you?

您过得好吗?

How are you (doing)?

(=How are you getting along?)

(=How s it going?)

(=How goes it with you?)

过得怎么样?

How s business these days?

最近工作如何?

What are you up to(these days)?

(最近)在忙些什么?

How are things going(with you)?

近况如何?

How are you keeping?

您过得怎样?

How was your weekend?

周末过得怎样?

How s anything at home?

家里一切都好吧?

By the way,how is your wife doing,Harrison?

随便问一下,贵夫人近来好吗?

How is everyone in your family?

全家都好吗?

How is the world treating you?

您过得怎样?

How are you getting on with your job here?

您这里的工作进展怎样?

carry the luggage 拿行李

May I help you carry your luggage?

我可以替您拿行李吗?

Would you like me to carry the luggage for you?

要我替您拿行李吗?

Let me help you carry your luggage.

我来帮您提箱子。

Let me carry your luggage for you.

(=Let me help you with your luggage.)

(=Let me help you carry your luggage.)

我帮您拿行李。

help/favor 帮助

Could I ask you a favor?

(=Would you do me a favor?)

(=May I ask a favor of your?)

你能帮我一个忙吗?

I have a favor to ask (of) you.

(=Please do me a favor.)

请帮我一个忙。

Can(May) I help you?

(=Can I be of any help?)

(=Is there anything I can do to be of help?)

(=Would you like some help?)

(=Would you like me to give you a hand?)

需要帮忙吗?

Want some help?

要帮忙吗?

You came to the right person.I ll be happy to help you.

你找对人了,我很乐意帮助你。

Could you help me,please?

(=Would you mind helping me?)

能帮个忙吗?

Could I please ask you for some help on this?

你能帮我一下吗?

I am glad to be of help.

我很乐意帮助你。

are(n t)you... 你(不)是……吗

Excuse me,but aren t you Mr. John from New York?

(=Excuse me,you re Mr. John from New York,aren t you?)

(=Excuse me,it s Mr. John from New York,isn t it?)

对不起,请问您是纽约来的John先生吗?

Hello.Are you the gentlemen from Beijing Foreign Trading Corporation?

你好。你们是北京对外贸易公司的人员吗?

Are you from New York by any chance(s)?

您来自纽约吗?

Excuse me.Are you from England?

请问您是从英国来的吗?

Aren t you Miss Huang?

您不是黄小姐吗?

introduce... 介绍……

Fine,thank you.And you?May I introduce our team?This is Mr.Wang.

很好,谢谢。你也好吗?让我来介绍我们的成员。这是王先生。

Oh,about the same/not bad/just so so/pretty good/quite well.Let me introduce my partner.This is Mr.Wang.

哦,差不多一样/不错/还可以/相当好/很好。我来介绍一下,这是王先生。

Everything is all right.Let me introduce my colleagues.

一切都很好。我来介绍一下我们的成员。

In addition to the representatives I have just introduced to you,we have our marketing expert join us tomorrow.He is not here today because he has something urgent to deal with.

除了我刚才介绍的代表,明天的会议还有营销专家会参加。他今天因为有紧急事情要处理所以不能出席。

Peter,could you introduce me to the Marketing Manager?

彼得,你可否把我介绍给营销部经理认识一下?

Will you introduce me to that lady?

把我介绍给那位女士认识一下,好吗?

Let me introduce you two.

我来介绍你们两位认识一下。

Please allow me to introduce you to my friends present.

请允许我把你介绍给在场的朋友们。

I don t know anyone here.You ll have to introduce them to me.

这里的人我都不认识,你得介绍一下。

A:Mr.Harrison,how nice to meet you again!

哈里森先生,真高兴再见到您。

B:Glad to see you, too.We met two years ago.

我也很高兴,我们两年前见过一次。

A:How was your travel?

旅途还顺利吧?

B:Yes.The trip was smooth.The service was good.Things couldn t be better.

是的,一路上都很顺利。服务也很周到。一切都再好不过了。

A:I m very glad to hear that.But you must be very tired after such a long journey.

听您这么说,我很高兴。可是,经过这么久的长途旅行,您一定很疲倦了。

B:Yes,a little bit.But I ll be all right tomorrow.

是的,有一点。不过明天就恢复过来了。

A:By the way,how is your wife doing,Harrison?

随便问一下,贵夫人近来好吗?

B:She s doing fine,thank you.My wife wanted me to say thanks to you for your gift last time.

她很好,谢谢你。我妻子要我代她谢谢你上次送的礼物。

A:Oh,it was nothing.I m glad she liked it.

嗯,小意思。她喜欢就好。

B:Your luggage is all here?

您的行李就这么多吗?

A:Yes.

对,就这些。

B:How long do you intend to stay?

您打算在这儿呆多久?

A:About three weeks.

大约三个星期。

B:Great.We ll have enough time for our talks.

那太好了,我们有足够的时间交谈了。

A:Yes,I think so.

对,我想是的。

B:You must be very tired after the journey.What about a cup of tea?

旅行之后,您肯定累了吧!喝杯茶怎么样?

A:That s a good idea.

好主意。

介绍

country 国家

What s your impression of/in our country,Mr. John?

John先生,您对我们国家的印象如何?

I don t know much about your country,I m afraid.

恐怕我对贵国的了解太少。

Every country,every nation has its own rich historical heritage.

每个国家,每个民族都有自己丰富的历史传统。

As far as natural science is concerned,we,our country,are still lagging behind.We need to learn advanced knowledge from other countries.

就自然科学而言,我们还落后。我们必须向其他国家学习先进的知识。

We need to make greater efforts to catch up with the world s most advanced countries.

要赶上世界上最先进的国家,我们还要做更大的努力。

we are now in... 我们现在在……

We are now in the Hongqiao Development Area.It is a selfcontained office and residential zone for foreign companies and consulates.

我们现在在虹桥开发区。这是一个设施齐全的外国公司和领事馆的办公住宅区。

We are now in the Pudong New Area.The four key subzones in the Area are the Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone,the Jinqiao Export Processing Zone,the Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone and the Zhangjiang HighTech Park.

我们现在在浦东新区。这儿的四个主要园区是陆家嘴金融贸易区、金桥出口加工区、外高桥保税区和张江高科技园区。

...has changed so much/a lot ……变化很大

Shanghai has changed so much that I could hardly recognize it.

上海变化真大,我简直认不出了。

Shanghai has really changed a lot in the past five years.In order to develop the city,the municipal government has made great efforts to improve the infrastructure,especially the traffic network.

在过去的5年中上海确实发生了很大的变化。为了发展上海,市政府花了很大的力气来改善上海的基础设施,尤其是城市的交通网。

look at... 请看一下……

Look at the building with three big globelike things ahead of us.That is the Oriental Pearl TV and Radio Tower.And that silver tall building is the Jinmao Mansion.

请看我们前方那幢有着三个巨大球体的建筑,那是东方明珠广播电视塔。那幢高高的银色建筑是金贸大厦。

First,let s look at the square.How spacious it is!It is 880 metres from north to south,and 500 metres from east to west,covering an area of 44hectares.Tian anmen Square is large enough to hold half a million people for assembly or celebration,so it is the largest citycentre square in the world.

首先,让我们展望一下广场。多么宽广呀!从北到南880米长,从东到西500米宽,占地44公顷。天安门广场的面积能容纳50万人举行集会和庆典,所以它是世界上最大的城市中心广场。

...is... (某座城市)是……

Guangdong is one of the fastest developing areas in the world.The Guangzhou Fair is held annually from April 15th to April 30th,and October 15th to October 30th.

广东是世界上发展速度最快的地区之一。广交会每年在4月15日至4月30日及10月15日至10月30日举行。

Changchun is noted mostly as an industrial city.The Songhua River runs through the Changchun city.

长春是个著名的工业城市。松花江穿长春城而过。

policy 政策

China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

中国在对外贸易方面一直采取灵活的政策。

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的贸易政策总是建立在平等互利和互通有无的基础之上的。

Our trade policy is conducted on the basis of equality.

我们在平等的基础之上进行贸易。

Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我们的丰富资源和稳定政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

We have always adopted some usual international policy.

我们一直采用一些通用的国际惯例。

Our political situation is stable and the policy of opening to the world is firm.

我们的政治局势稳定,并且对外开放的政策不会动摇。

We welcome foreign friends to invest in China and we are trying to create a more favorable envionment for them.This is our policy.

我们欢迎外国朋友到中国来投资,我们将努力为他们营造一个更加有利的环境。这就是我们的贸易政策。

Our trade policy with people in all countries is on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础之上和各国人民进行贸易往来。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China s foreign trade policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是中国对外贸易政策的一个重要方面。

A:I m happy to have this chance to meet with you,Mr.Yang.I m in Shanghai looking for possible suppliers.

杨先生,非常高兴能有机会认识你。我此次来上海是想寻找有可能合作的供应商。

B:I see.Well,it s very nice to meet you,Mr.Wrigley.How has your visit to Shanghai been so far?

喔!我也很高兴认识您,威格雷先生。目前您对上海的印象如何?您有何收获?

A:I must say the products in Shanghai have improved very much in the past ten years.You ve really been keeping an eye on quality.

我得承认上海的产品这十年来进步了很多,你们的确在质量上下了功夫!

B:Yes.At our company,quality control is very important.We want to keep customers happy.

是的。在我们公司,质量管理非常重要,我们必须让顾客满意。

A:Active Sports is getting a solid reputation for having high quality of the line products.Could you tell me a little about your background?

Active Sports的产品质量上乘,而且取得了很好的信誉。能否请您简短地谈一下贵公司的背景?

B:Sure.We ve been in business about five years now.We started by making safety equipment for many sports,and then branched out into other sports products.

当然。我们创业至今有5年的历史,我们是以为各种运动做安全器材起家的。然后逐渐扩展出其他的运动产品。

A:What are some of the other sports products you re making?

你们现在还生产哪些运动产品?

B:Nets for tennis and badminton,and also rackets and balls for many different sports.Are you looking for anything in particular?

有网球和羽毛球用的网以及多种球拍和各类的球。您特别需要某项产品吗?

A:We re particularly interested in your line of rackets.

我们对贵公司的球拍系列特别感兴趣。

B:Let me give you this information to look over.Here are our catalogues,brochures,price lists,and a few magazine articles complimenting our products.

那么让我给您些资料做参考,有目录、小册子、价目表和一些称赞我们产品的杂志文章。

A:Thanks very much.I ll read these,but I d like to get in touch with my office in the States first.

非常感激。我会看一看,不过我要先同美国总部联系一下。

B:Fine,Mr.Wrigley,this is our latest model.I want you to take a close look at the exquisite design.

好的,威格雷先生,这是我们的最新款式。希望您仔细看看这精美的设计。

A:Ah,yes,this is the very model I am interested in.

啊,是的,这正是我所感兴趣的那种样式。

B:I should be very happy to give you further information you need on it.

我很乐意提供您所需要的关于这种产品的进一步资料。

A:OK,Mr.Yang,what are the specifications?

好的,杨先生,都有哪些规格呢?

B:We have five different ones in total.If you refer to page eight of the brochure you ll find all the specifications there.

我们总共有五种规格。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。

A:Which is the cheapest one?

哪一种最便宜呢?

B:Let me see the specifications for that.

让我看一下产品的规格说明书。

推销产品

wellreceived... 受欢迎

Our products are wellreceived overseas and are always in great demand.

我们的产品在国外很受欢迎,而且需求一直很大。

These goods are wellreceived in the world market.

这些商品在国际市场上很受欢迎。

It is wellreceived in many markets abroad.

这一商品在国外许多市场深受欢迎。

This item has been wellreceived favourably in many parts of the world.

这一商品在世界许多地方都深受欢迎。

Chinese silks are wellreceived for their top quality.

中国丝绸以优质而出名。

Our toys are wellreceived in the European market.

我们的玩具在欧洲市场很受欢迎。

good market/popular/bestseller (产品)畅销

We have found a very good market in Southeast Asia for our products,and some of them have entered the West European market.

我们已经在东南亚为我们的产品找到了很好的市场,并且我们的部分产品还打入了西欧市场。

From what I understand,these items will be very popular this year.

根据我的了解,这些商品今年将非常流行。

All these articles are our bestseller.

这些商品都是我们的畅销货。

This style is very popular with foreign customers.

这种款式深受外国人士的喜爱。

This product has been a bestseller for nearly one year.

这种产品成为畅销货已将近1年了。

There is a good market for these articles.

这些商品非常畅销。

These kinds of products are very popular among young people.

这几种产品在年轻人当中很受欢迎。

Our product is the bestseller.

我们的产品是最畅销品。

good/superior in/high quality 质量上乘

Our silks are known for their good quality.

我们的丝绸因为其良好的质量而出名。

Our quartz technique is wellknown in the world,and we believe our watches are of good quality.

我们的石英技术世界闻名,因此我们相信我们生产的手表具有很高的品质。

You know our products are in good quality.

你知道,我们的产品质量上乘。

These products are of good quality and excellently tailored, too.

这些产品质量上乘,而且做工精良。

The fur is good quality,and so is the design.This one is done by a master tailor.

毛皮是上等货,设计也一流,这是一位著名的裁缝做的。

Our goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,我们的产品质量上乘。

This item is equally superior in quality.

这一商品质量同样很好。

The response of our customers has proved that it is superior in quality.

我们客户的反馈证明,其质量确属上乘。

Our ceramics are superior in quality to any other brand available on the market.

我们的陶瓷制品在质量上比市场上能买到的其他品牌都要好。

Ours is of high quality.

我们的产品质量一流。

Our products are known for their high quality and beautiful packing.

我们的产品以质量上乘、包装美观而著称。

Our products are of high quality.

我们的产品质量高。

Our products are always dependable.They are wellknown all over the world because of high quality.

我们的产品值得信赖,它们以高质量而著称于世。

quality...,price... 质量……,价格……

We will not only supply you with the highest quality goods at a reasonable price but also provide a good aftersale service.

我们不仅可以为你们提供物美价廉的产品,而且还可以为你们提供良好的售后服务。

Our products are very good in quality,and the price is low.

我们的产品物美价廉。

Good quality and reasonable price will promise our products strong competitiveness.

良好的质量和合理的价格将使我们的产品具有很强的竞争力。

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers,while our prices are not as high as theirs.

我们的货物的品质和其他供应商的一样好,但是我们的价格比他们的低。

The quality of our products is superior and the prices are reasonable.

我们的产品质量优良,价格公道。

We are known for our high quality products,reasonable prices,and reliable services.

我们因为高品质的产品、合理的价格和值得信赖的服务而闻名。

These electrical appliances are gaining popularity because of their fine quality,competitive prices,and our honest dealings.

由于品质优良,价格低廉,再加上本公司的诚实交易,这些电器产品获得了极大的欢迎。

be interested in... 对……有兴趣

Would/Could you tell me what items you are interested in?

你能否告诉我你对什么商品感兴趣吗?

May I know what you are interested in?

我能知道你们对什么感兴趣吗?

Our company has developed a new building material,which we call“Cermini”.We believe that it has a good potential in your market,and that your company has the best marketing capabilities to bring it to success.Are you interested in such a scenario?

我们的公司研发了一种叫做“Cermini”的新建材,我们相信在你们的市场上具有相当的潜力,而贵公司的市场行销能使其更成功。不知道你们对此感兴趣吗?

What particular kind of products are you interested in?

(=What particular items are you interested in?)

你们对哪种产品感兴趣?

If you are interested in leasing trade,please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

We wonder whether you are interested in processing and assembling trade.

我们想知道你们是否有意从事加工与装配贸易。

Can we do a barter trade?Are you interested in it?

我们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?你们是否对此感兴趣?

catalogue 目录

May I have a copy of the catalogue?

我能要一份产品目录吗?

Would you please give me a copy of the catalogue?

你能给我一份产品目录吗?

Could I keep the catalogue so that I can do a close study of your products?

我能留着这份产品目录,以便我仔细研究一下你们的产品么?

Would you please leave me your catalogue?

你能把你们的产品目录留给我吗?

Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

我能看一看你们的最新产品目录或者其他可以告诉我关于贵公司情况的资料吗?

Here are our latest catalogue,price list and specification.

这是我们的最新产品目录,价目表和产品说明书。

We will send you a catalogue together with a range of pamphlets for your reference.

我们将寄去一本目录及一套小册子,供参考。

I have gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your last letter.

我已看过你上次信中所附的目录和小册子了。

We take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

特航寄我公司最新目录,供细阅。

I have some catalogues that give full details of the silk shirt.You can have a look at first.

我这儿有一些这种真丝衬衫的详细目录资料。您可以先看一看。

Let me show you what we have in the catalogue and the brochure.

请您先从我们的产品目录单和宣传手册上看一看我们的产品。

I have seen your catalogue and examined your brochure,and I think they will find a ready market in my country.

看过了你们的产品目录,研究了你们的产品宣传手册,我觉得这些产品在我们国家会很有销路。

Would you like a catalogue?

请问要一份产品小册子吗?

Here are our samples,literature and catalogue.You ll find details of the different designs,colors and sizes.

这些是我们的样品、产品介绍和产品目录。你可以对不同的图案、花色、规格有详细的了解。

Our products must be stored and transported in accordance with a certain set of rules.Here is a catalogue,which explains how it should be done.Please have your people read is thoroughly.

我们的产品必须依一定的方式存储或运送。这本手册里有详尽的说明,请贵公司的相关人员详细阅读。

This catalogue shows most of our products.

这目录上列出了我们的大部分产品。

new products 新产品

The new product is the result of years of research,and is likely to revolutionize all the chemical methods in use at present.

该产品是我们多年研究的成果,它将彻底改变目前使用的传统的化学方法。

We would like to offer you a new product that would help you improve your work efficiency.

我们非常想向你们介绍一种新产品,它有助于提高你们的工作效率。

Let me highlight this exciting new product for you.

让我为您重点介绍这种令人兴奋的新产品。

Please watch for our other new products as they appear.

请密切注意我们其他新产品的上市。

Thank you for your attention today and your interest in our new product.

感谢各位今天出席并对我们的新产品感兴趣。

Our new product line has been very successful.We ve expanded the factory twice this year already.

我们的新产品生产线已经取得了成功,我们今年已经把工厂扩展两次了。

We ve now developed a new product.

我们现在已经开发出一种新产品。

Our new product will soon be on the market.

我们的新产品很快就要上市了。

good reputation 享有盛誉

They re enjoying a good reputation in the business circles for their punctuality in meeting obligation.

该公司严格守约,在商业界信誉良好。

We have a long history,rich experience,and good reputation.

我公司历史悠久、经验丰富、信誉可靠。

Our corporation has won a good reputation and is widely trusted at home and abroad.

我公司深受国内外客户的信赖和称赞。

Our garments have good reputation in the market.

我们的服装在市场上有良好的声誉。

Our goods have won good reputation in the world market.

我们的产品在国际市场上享有很高的声誉。

A:How do you do?I m Smart of White Trading Company.Mr. White suggested I got in touch with you.

你好,我是怀特贸易公司的思马得,怀特先生让我和您取得联系。

B:Oh,yes.Mr. White called me.I d like to know more about your products.

噢,是的,怀特先生给我打来了电话。我想更多地了解一下你们的产品。

A:We appreciate your interest.I have some catalogues.I d like you to have a look at them.

我们非常感谢你们对产品有兴趣,我有一些产品目录想请您看一下。

B:Thank you.Does this cover your complete products?

谢谢。这包括你们所有的产品吗?

A:Yes,everything we export is included.

是的,我们出口的所有产品都包含在内。

B:Can you tell me more about your new product?I haven t had time to study the report in detail.

你能更详细介绍一下你们的新产品吗?我没有时间仔细研究你们的报告。

A:There is a sample for you.If you have any questions,I d be glad to answer them.

这有样品您可以看一看。如果您有什么问题,我会很乐意回答。

B:This is a beautiful fabric all right,but why does it wear longer than others?

这的确是一件漂亮的织物,然而为什么它比其他织物穿得长久呢?

A:Well,let me tell you why.One reason is that the yarn is carefully selected for quality.

噢,让我告诉您,一个原因是为了确保质量,纱线经过了认真的挑选。

B:I see,but what about the weave?

我明白了。然而织得怎么样呢?

A:That s the second reason.The yarn is twisted and woven very tightly in this fabric.

这是第二个原因。这种织物的纱线紧紧地织在一起。

B:Can I feel this one?

我能摸一摸吗?

A:Of course.Please.

当然可以,请。

B:I m afraid that tightly woven materials generally become shiny with wear rather quickly.

我担心织得很紧的材料,一般来讲,由于磨损会很快发亮。

A:I can certainly go along with you on that,but this material is different from others in the respect.

在这一点上我当然很赞同你,不过这种材料在这方面和其他的材料有所不同。

B:What do you mean?

您的意思是?

A:This material will retain its luster without becoming shiny.

这种材料会保持光泽,不会变亮。

B:Why is that?

为什么?

A:Because the luster is laboriously and yet delicately woven into the fabric.

因为这种精美的织物在纺织的时候,光泽度问题已经煞费苦心地考虑进去了。

B:Oh,I see.

噢,我明白了。

A:I happen to be wearing the material now.I ve been wearing this suit for over two years,and,as you can see,it hasn t become shiny at all yet!

碰巧我现在穿着这种料子,这件衣服我已经穿了2年多了,你看看,它一点都没变亮!

B:I m very glad to hear that.

听你一说我很高兴。

A:Well,I was much impressed by your showroom.I ve already seen some items we d like to order,but I d still like to study them a bit further.

噢,我对你们的展览室印象颇深,我已经看中了几种,想订货,不过我还想再进一步研究一下。

B:Well,I ll be waiting for you to discuss it further.

哦,我等着和您进一步洽谈。

A:I ll call you when I m ready.

我准备好了会给你打电话。

Establish Trade Relations建立贸易关系

could you.../how.../would you... 请问

Could you tell me your line of business?

(Could I ask what line of business you re in?)

请问你们经营什么业务项目?

Could you give me some ideas of your company?

您能告诉我一些你们公司的情况吗?

How is your quality control?

你们的质量控制情况怎么样?

How do your qualitycontrol systems operate?

你们的质量控制系统是如何运作的?

How big is your research department?

你们的调研部门有多大?

How do you think of our products?

您对我们的产品感觉如何?

Would you like to see a video about our manufacturing process?

您愿意看一下关于我们的制造过程的录像带吗?

Could you tell me the main items you export?

您能否告诉我你们主要的出口商品?

How is the product selling?

产品的销路如何?

How many different models do you offer?

你们可以提供多少种款式?

what s your... 你们的……如何?

What s your annual production?

你们的年产量是多少?

What s your productive capacity?

你们的生产能力如何?

I d like to... 我想……

I d like to get some information about the new product.

我想了解一些有关这一新产品的信息。

I d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country.

我想了解一下你们国家目前的投资环境。

the purpose/in order to... 目的是~

The purpose of my coming here is to see if there is any possibility of doing business with you in leather products.

我此行的目的是看一看我们有没有可能在皮制品方面做些生意。

I ve come here in order to a sales promotion of a new line.

我来这儿是为了我们新产品的促销。

In order to expand our business,I have intention of signing a sole agency agreement.If so,you ll secure a certain turnover,and for us,there is no competition and therefore we ll easily control the market.That s beneficial to both sides,isn t it?

为了扩大业务,我们希望能签一份独家代理协议。这样一来,对你们来说,有一个稳定的年销量;对我们而言,没有了和其他销售商的竞争,也能更容易地控制市场。这对我们双方都有利,您看呢?

start/establish business relationship 建立业务关系

We would be very happy/glad to start business relationship with you.

能与你方建立业务关系我们感到非常高兴。

The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing business relationship with your corporation.

我此行的目的是了解与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

We hope to establish business relationship with you.

我们希望与贵方建立业务关系。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods,and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工产品,我们愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city,and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,我们希望与你们建立业务关系。

Establishing business relationship between us will be to our mutual benefit.

我们之间建立贸易关系将对双方都有利。

Before our company will even consider such a proposal,we should establish a firm business relationship.If it is established in the future,we may be more flexible on payment conditions.

在我公司考虑这样的一个提议之前,我们应该先建立稳定的商业关系。这样的关系建立了之后,我们也许在支付条件上能够更灵活。

That s the reason I m here—establish the business relationship with you.

这就是我来此的目的——与你们建立生意伙伴关系。

We wish to establish business relationship with your firm.

我们愿意同贵公司建立业务关系。

Our corporation has established business relationship with yours for over twenty years.

我们公司已与贵公司建立业务关系20多年了。

Your desire to establish business relationship with us coincides with ours.

贵方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

expand/widen... 扩大~

We are thinking of expanding business relations with China.

我们正在考虑扩大与中国的贸易关系。

We hope to expand our business with you.

我们希望扩大与你们的业务。

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

我们一直在努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

We ll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

I m sure we can expand business with your corporation on a large scale.

我确信我们能同贵公司大规模地拓展业务活动。

It s a pleasure for us to meet a friend who has done such good work in expanding our mutual trade.

能来迎接一位为了促进双方贸易而做了许多工作的朋友,这是我们的荣幸。

We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵方扩展业务。

restore/reactivate business relationship 恢复往来

We shall welcome a chance to restore our friendly business relationship.

我们非常希望有机会恢复我们之间的友好贸易关系。

We re willing to restore our business relationship.

我们希望能够恢复我们之间的贸易关系。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to restore our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果采取措施在互利的基础之上恢复我们之间的业务关系,对我们双方都将非常有利。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们之间的业务关系重新活跃起来。

A:I m from EBC Trade Company.Here is my card.

我来自EBC贸易公司,这是我的名片。

B:Welcome to our corporation.I m in charge of the export business.

欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。

A:I m very glad to meet you here.You re Mr....

见到你很高兴,你是……?

B:I m Wang Lin.Do sit down,won t you?

我是王林,请坐。

A:Thank you,Mr. Wang.I m here to discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.

谢谢您,王先生。我是来与您探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。

B:We d be very glad to do so.Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the halls?

我们很高兴这样做。您看到我们大厅的展品了吗?

A:Yes,I had a look round yesterday.I found some of the exhibits excellent.

是的,我昨天看了一下。我发现一些展品非常好。

B:Would you like to see around the factory first?

您想先参观一下工厂吗?

A:Yes,I would.

是的。

B:Now this is our office block.We have all the administrative departments here:Sales,Accounts,Personel,Market Research and so on.

这是我们的办公室,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿:销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

A:What s that building opposite to us?

对着我们的那个楼是做什么的?

B:That s the warehouse where larger items of medical instruments are shored.We keep a stock of the fastmoving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

那是储存大件医疗设备的仓库。我们有大量的周转率高的货物的库存,以便应付紧急的订货。

A:If I ordered an Xray apparatus today,how long would I have to wait for the delivery in Scotland?

如果我今天订一套X光设备,要多长时间能到苏格兰?

B:I think perhaps you d better speak to our works manager.You ll meet him when we go over to the factory.We ll go there now.(In the workshop)This is one of our three workshops.This is the delivery bank here.

我认为你应该同我们的生产经理谈。在参观过程中我们会遇到他。我们现在就去那儿。(在车间)这是我们三个车间中的一个。这是运输车间。

A:Oh,I see.

噢,我知道了。

B:The steel sheets and bars come in,as you see,in different sizes and are unloaded onto the delivery bank here.We buy them in from a steel works in Wales.This is the new convert belt we installed last year.We doubled our output in this department as a result.

就像你看到的,不同型号的钢板和钢丝运过来,并都在运输车间卸货。这是我们从威尔士的钢厂买来的。这是我们去年刚安装的输送带,它使我们部门的产量提高了两倍。

A:Oh,really?

噢,真的吗?

B:I ll take you to the assembly shop...

我带你们去看看装配车间……

同类推荐
  • The Flying U's Last Stand

    The Flying U's Last Stand

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
  • 火合牛供养仪轨

    火合牛供养仪轨

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
  • 大学英语六级听力训练

    大学英语六级听力训练

    本书针对听力的每种题型进行了详细的分析,让考生透彻地了解听力考试的测试方向、命题规律。同时,还提供了相应的应试技巧,帮助考生正确理解和解答听力题。本书将练习和测试相结合,一步一个台阶地提高听力水平。
  • 用英语介绍中国这里是广州

    用英语介绍中国这里是广州

    外国人面前,你能否用一口流利的英文介绍自己所在的城市呢?走出国门,你是否能够让更多的外国人了解广州灿烂悠久的文化?本书为读者奉上原汁原味的人文阅读精华,详细介绍了人们最感兴趣的广州历史文化、城市风景、广州生活、名人逸事等,带您全方位地了解广州。读者在学习英语的同时,又能品味这座南方文化名城的独特魅力。
  • 那些光影飞华的魅惑(每天读一点英文)

    那些光影飞华的魅惑(每天读一点英文)

    《那些光影飞华的魅惑》由我的美丽日记、我的健康我做主、时尚达人、勇闯天涯、摩登时代等篇目组成,让你在体味时尚、逐赶潮流中,不知不觉提升英语能力。
热门推荐
  • 末日三国行

    末日三国行

    2012世界末日挺过,悲催的大学生黄天居然回到了汉末,那可是一个连末日都不如的时代啊!别人穿越了不是猛将就是高官,可怜的黄天居然成了一个名不见经传的小村庄里猎户家的婴儿,黄巾侵扰,官兵欺压,连自保都是问题,黄天如何去逐鹿天下?乱世人命贱如狗,生存下去,拳头大才是王道!乱汉?拥汉?保命要紧,与我何干!南蛮入侵?乌桓南下?居然敢毁我家园!我若不死,谁敢染指江山?!一个小人物,在汉末为保命而进行的抗争!三国?有我在此,何来三国?历史,在我的铁骑下改写吧!
  • 明星是个炼丹师

    明星是个炼丹师

    这里帅哥随便踩,男神随便摸,有一个叫王子的家伙约我还要看本明星的心情
  • 柠檬不酸反而萌

    柠檬不酸反而萌

    慕容凝萌是个孤儿,从小在福利院长大,12岁就做起了童工,赚了钱,到了18岁那年,他考入了他梦寐以求的北电,在这里,又会发生什么故事呢?
  • 一梦百年

    一梦百年

    她,跨越百年成为叶赫家的二小姐,被遗忘在历史洪流中的乱世女子。她,辗转于四皇子、六皇子及乱世英雄三人绵绵柔情里,无法选择自己的爱情,最深爱的那个人,却只能远离,黄泉碧落皆不见。乱世里,她和他,注定只能相爱不能相守。在陌陌红尘里,假若,她没有遇见过他,一切都那么平静安闲。可是,他们还是遇见了,这一世决不负天赐的良缘!现代姑娘顾筱婕因为一次意外狗血的魂穿到一百五十年前的清代,成为了叶赫府的二小姐——叶赫那拉.素灵,没有存在在历史上的奇女子。之后经历了好多事情,邂逅乱世豪杰翼王石达开、遇见青年才俊李章桐(李鸿章),还有彼时放荡不羁的翩翩少年张之洞,当然还有美女状元傅善祥、巾帼英雄洪宣娇,许多许多历史名人都成为她的挚友、闺蜜,不得不佩服这女子真的不简单……后来她在因缘巧合下回到二十一世纪,当素灵再次回到一百多年前,却因为时间不对去到了道光二十年(1840),认识了那时还年幼的石达开,原来他们的早在十多年前就认识了,这就是所谓的俗世姻缘。还传奇的成为了贝勒奕绘的侧福晋、有着“女中太清春”的西林觉罗氏,也就是才貌双绝的顾太清的义女。这段奇特的经历、这些不可复制的过往在《一梦百年》里娓娓道来……剪下月光,静静描绘你的轮廓,你在那么幽静凄冷的地方,我只能暗自神伤;陌上花开过百年,时光逝去损娇颜。堤上荷叶已田田,梨花带雨泪涟涟。我在触不到你的时空里,发了疯一般的寻找,最后只能在熬干眼泪,等待终生……
  • 前妻难追:老公,逼婚无效

    前妻难追:老公,逼婚无效

    五年前,苏雨桐遭母亲算计,人生翻天,带着肚子里的孩子她仓皇而逃,五年后,她同女儿一起遭到绑架,阴谋下他收到了一份大礼,“您的老婆请签收,五分好评呦亲~”卡片上的字让他眼角抽搐,快递小哥将一个巨大的精美箱子抬了进来,谁能告诉他,现在的老婆都能快递包邮了么!
  • 厚黑学全书3

    厚黑学全书3

    真正的厚黑者是那些十全十美无与伦比的斗士,这种智慧是他在接受生活挑战和寻求精神平衡中陶冶而成的。本书通过生活中的实例,精炼而生动地展示了轻松处世、灵活办事的技巧和方法。
  • 三十年临证经验集

    三十年临证经验集

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。汇聚授权电子版权。
  • 超级联盟游戏

    超级联盟游戏

    被莫名卷入了校园纷争的印洛一,遇到一件件奇怪的事情。手背上的古怪咒文究竟是什么东西。一个真实的游戏。你可以跟随虚空之眼,分解生物探寻真理。你可以跟着布兰德一起玩弄火焰或者跟着诚敬秩序者瑞兹,掌控雷霆,可以作为猎手,法师,战士,只要你想,只要你能够活着。当他得到了虚空的传承之后,开启了一段神奇的旅程。这个神奇危险的游戏,就是一段传说的开始。
  • 纨绔太子妃

    纨绔太子妃

    她看似娇小,实则狡诈如狐,惩嫡母,罚嫡姐,但女人终究是女人,最终得遵循家族安排嫁入宫廷。新婚之夜,盖头揭开,她看着新郎,瞠目结舌,天下还有更美的人吗?而新郎却含羞带怯低下头,“花痴”。他美艳不可方物,明明是头腹黑的野狼,却无辜得像个最纯真的孩子。且看现代职场女嫁入宫廷后,如何斗群妃,保相公,揭阴谋,更用那柔弱的肩膀,担起辅助家国的重任?
  • 你丫别逼我休夫

    你丫别逼我休夫

    穿越后,莫名其妙生出个孩子也就算了,她爹居然还是佛门尊者,这也就算了,竟跟她说什么行夫妻之礼是淫邪之事,还一年两次,眨眨眼:“行啊,一次半年!”男人立马恨铁不成钢的沉下脸:“出去!”女人见他敲击木鱼,狡黠一笑:“如果你再这样,我就让你裸奔,哦不,是我天天在你面前裸奔!”“出去!”口气不容拒绝。这日,某女可怜兮兮的看着男人:“夫君,我已经很久没吃肉了!”没有回应,只有永无止尽的木鱼声,某女阴笑一声,慢条斯理的解开裙带:“你丫非逼我动粗是吧?”男人闻言,不屑的扬唇:“你打得过我吗?”一回头,顿时石化。